The Central Jersey Diaper Bank provides two weeks of free diapers and wipes, up to four times a year, to families referred to us by other social, health, and religious organizations. We serve families of all races, religions, ages and genders. To receive services, we ask only that they come with a referral from one of our partner agencies.
Parents can choose when to return – though two-thirds come only once a year. Less than 5% come more than our recommended four visits, and these are families with sick or disabled parents or babies, or other special circumstances. Most families come by appointment to pick up their items; in addition, we deliver goods to families without transportation, either through our partner agencies or through the Youth Corps students placed with program.
Our Referral Policy
To gain access to our online referral form, please Contact Us.
The Central Jersey Diaper Bank is a referral-based service and we network with over 30 agencies in Middlesex County and Franklin Township to provide support to working poor families in need of assistance.
Because of our limited office space and hours, we ask that parents come only after they have been referred by one of our partner agencies. There are no other requirements for this free service, but the referral is necessary.
If you would like to make a request for services, please be in touch with your contact at one of the agencies below for a referral:
- Adult Protective Services
- Aldersgate Community Outreach Center
- Catholic Charities
- Central Jersey Family Health Consortium, including Healthy Families
- County Council for Young Children
- Dina’s Dwelling- Town Clock CDC
- Division of Child Protection & Permanency
- Elijah’s Promise
- Eric B. Chandler Health Center
- Family Support Organization
- Harmony Success Center
- Interfaith RISE: Refugee & immigrant Services and Empowerment
- Jewish Family Services
- Latino Firefighters
- Meals on Wheels
- Middlesex County Multicultural Services
- Mobile Family Success Center of Middlesex County
- NBPS Early Childhood Program
- Nurse Family Partnership
- Parents as Teachers
- PIC-C: Parent Infant Care Center
- PRAB: Puerto Rican Action Board
- PRAHD: Puerto Rican Association for Human Development
- Prevent Child Abuse NJ
- RWJUH Ob-Gyn Clinic
- SBYSP School Based Youth Services
- SNAP: Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program
- St. Peter’s University Hospital Perinatal Program
- Visiting Nurses Association
- WIC (Women, Infants, & Children’s Nutrition)
- Women Aware
We also accept referrals from pediatricians’ offices, varied houses of worship, housing/homelessness services, food pantries, and other social and health services.